Glasshouse bangs on with a new exciting menu

Glasshouse is one of my favorite hideouts in the city. If you don’t feel like sitting in the office any more, just pick up your devices and head to this really cool place.

Glasshouse if really popular for its thin crust pizzas and other fine delicacies from places all across the globe. During my conversations with the restaurant folks I figured that innovation and bringing forth new experiences for its consumers has always been something on top of their minds.

Zomato rates Glass House as 4.1 which is really good for a restaurant,

Is there a way I can rate them more than 5? They deserve more. Nice place. Good ambience and service. Their beverages are really good. Are some of the user generated  feedbacks from the portal.

And to bring such an experience, Glasshouse has come up with an all new menu to explore from. Below are some of the amazing ones that I would definitely say a yes to:

Oriental Chicken soup: Something that you wouldn’t want to miss next time you are here, clear soup with select herbs and spices, served with a dumpling (momo) a perfect onto start you culinary journey.

























Cajun Spiced beer roasted chicken: Perfect roasted chicken with assorted greens and herbs to give you a burst of flavos is what this dish has to offer.

























Tiramisu: Have tried tiramisu at numerous places in Bangalore and I don’t know why I was intrigued to research more about it while I was penning down this one. ‘Tiramisu’ meaning "pick me up" "cheer me up" is a popular coffee-flavored Italian dessert.

























Till them keep eating, keep sharing and keep exploring for the love of food.

XOXO
@krishna_tejas

No comments:

Post a Comment