Feast the magic of Middle East with kababs at ‘The Kabab Studio’

I usually begin my stories with some lines about origin of the cuisine or food culture I am writing about. But for this one, you can read about the origin of kababs here.

And this time, the story I have is different. December 2012, it was my 4th month in Bangalore. I was working with one of the most amazing web development companies. It was my CEOs birthday and she took us to this lovely place ‘The kabab Studio’. The folks at Kabab Studio have still maintained the same standards in terms of food, hospitality and have a newly transformed ambiance. The plating and presentation of dishes and cocktails have become more vibrant and eye catchy.

I was really pumped up to see what ‘The Kabab Studio’ had in their store to amaze me with. In starters, we were served some lip smacking kababs of all variations, you name it and they had it. Seekh kabab, veg kabab, chicken mutton, prawn, pineapple, panner tikka, chicken tikka and so much more.
 


























My favorite from the huge gamut of starters were the galauti kebab and pineapple kabab


The pineapple kebabs were the best I have had till now in Bangalore. If you haven’t been to ‘The Kabab Studio’. And have always knocked the doors of Barbeque Nation for your kabab cravings. Do give this a try and I am sure you will become a fan too.

Tedhi Medhi Martini, one of their molecular fusion signature cocktails, the presentation and the balanced taste will blow you away. Made with white rum as the base, it had prominent flavours of cucu, coriander and lemon, perfect combinations for the summer.




































The main course is a buffet spread and it’s huge. If you have already done enough justice during the starters, I am afraid you will not be able to eat it all. We kept it to authentic North Indian. But they have an indulgent buffet covering myriad popular cuisines (Chinese, North Indian or Continental way) which will have you wondering where to begin.



























The dessert counter is also remarkable with live ice-cream counters, assorted selection of desserts, fresh cut fruits and more. I had a combo of vanilla, honey and choco-chips and was carried away by the amazing burst of flavours within.

Till then keep eating, keep sharing and keep exploring for the love of food.

No comments:

Post a Comment